At the heart of the Omega 180i, rests a modified Sicce SK-1000 with enlarged Needle Wheel accompanied by a powerful neodymium magnet. Each rotor has been hand-encased with epoxy to perfection. Proportionally sized neck and signature omega transition nicely complement the increased Air draw making for a balanced skimmer.
In addition, the base plate is milled to house a portion of the enlarged pump head hence increasing the reaction-chamber volume. Although all the features of the Omega line are present, due to lower costs associated with Syncra Motor-Blocks Vertex Omega 180i is a perfect marriage of value, form and function.
- Titanium Screws
- Sicce SK-1000 Pump with enlarged needle-wheel
- Ozone Port
- Cast Acrylic
- Wine Glass tapered body
- Easily disassembled for thorough cleaning
- Rated for tank sizes: 92-184 Gallons (350-700 Liter)
- Power Consumption: 28 watts
- Air Draw: Approx. 238 GPH (900 LPH) - 343 GPH (1300 LPH)
- Footprint: 10" x 11"
- Height: 24"
- Optimal Level: Max 8" Min 7.5