Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 230 Watt 20,5 m³:
- Performance: 5415 GPH (20,500 liter / h)
- Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 230 Watt 20.5 m³:
- 230 Watt/h @ 21.32 feet (6.5 meters) maximum pressure height
- speed adjustable brushless DC pump
- Watt-Display at the controller /// in 2 Watt steps adjustable
- intake side 2" (63 mm) - pressure side 1 1/2" (50 mm)
- operating voltage: 110V/60Hz
- pump and controller with a removeable Hirschmann-plug-connection
- Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66
- Weight pump: 7.72 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Weight controller: 2.65 lbs (1.2kg)
- Height of intake side: center 2.75" (70 mm)
- Dimension pump: ~ 5.12" (130 mm) wide / 11.61" (295 mm) length / 8.66" (220 mm) height
- Dimension control unit: ~ 7.48" (190 mm) wide / 6.61" (168 mm) length (250 mm with connection cable) / 9/84" (84 mm) height
Use as a circulation pump is prepared in each pump!
Prepared for connection to an aquarium computer (E.g. GHL) via a 0-10V interface.
No additional controller needed.
Tested so far folowing these two computers:
GHL ProfiLux 3.1 and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
Compatible with following brands:
Pulsing in 5 second intervals possible (or greater).
Functioning of the electronics:
Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0.5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. From ~ 0.8V starts the pump at the lowest level (20W) and run. At an increase of 0.5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 20W ….. 9V = 230W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedy controller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.