Float valves are used to shut down your reverse osmosis system when the float is elevated. Float valves are typically installed on containers like large plastic food grade trash cans or other containers. Installation is as easy as drilling a small hole in the container, sliding the float in and attaching using the included nut.
Adjustable Float Valve - raise or lower the float valve.
NOTE: To shut off your waste water you will need an auto shut off valve and check valve. If you don’t have these please purchase the “Auto Shut Off Kit.”
- 1/4" tubing inlet and free flow outlet
- .093 orifice
- Estimated flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 40 PSI
- Tested to 100 PSI
- Approximate diameter is 1.4"
- Flange to float tip measurement is 5.7" - Inlet adds approximately 1" to overall length
- Comes complete with jam nut, sealing washer, JACO compression nut and polyethylene float
- Hardware made with 18-8 stainless steel
- Bodies made of NSF approved PVC
- Replaceable seals are made of long-wearing, chemical resistant Santoprene rubber.