**USUALLY SHIPS IN 4 - 5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SUBMISSION OF ORDER**
Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
Extreme low noise brushless dc-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
High efficient technology "Made in Germany"
Inlet and Outlet complete with DIN connection, compact dimensions
High performance ceramics bearings and hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and shrivelled bearings
Easy usage and maintenance. Low risk of calcification due to polished titanium parts and compulsory purgeing
Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
Technical data Red Dragon® 3 Speedy pump 230 Watt 19 m³: 230 Watt/h 30' (8,85 mtr.) pressure height speed adjustable brushless DC pump Watt-Display at the controller /// in 2Watt steps adjustable intake side 2" (63 mm) - pressure side 1.25" (40 mm) operating voltage: 110 Volt 60 Hz pump and controller with a removeable Hirschmann-plug-connection Protection class pump: IP 68 control unit: IP 66 Weight pump: 3,5 kg Weight controller: 1,2kg Height of intake side: center 70 mm Dimension pump: ~ 130 mm wide / 295 mm length / 220 mm height Dimension control unit: ~ 190 mm wide / 168 mm length (250 mm with connection cable) / 84 mm height
Extensive function integrated in the controller:
1. Food timer By selecting the menu entry, the pump is reduced to minimum output for a pre-defined period of 1-30 minutes or switched off completely.
2. Manual This function enables manual selection of the pump output. The value can be set in increments of 2W (10W). By holding the UP or DOWN key, the highest or lowest possible value is activated (230W/20W).
3. Interval This function enables changing the pump output in time intervals.
4. Remote 10V This function activates control via the 10V input.
5. Remote LAN This function activates the control via the future LAN adapter.
6. Changing food timer By selecting this change function, the time of the food timer can be pre-set at a range of one minute to 30 minutes (UP/DOWN arrow keys).
7. Changing interval By selecting this change function, you can enter the interval time.
8. Change clock settings By selecting this change function, you can set the clock.
9. Change language By selecting this change function, you can set the menu language. (german/english).
Tested so far folowing these two computers: GHL ProfiLux 3.1 and from Neptune Systems the Apex Aqua Controller.
Compatible with following brands:
Pulsing in 5 second intervals possible (or greater).
Functioning of the electronics: Once a voltage > 0,5V to the 10V interface is, the interface adapter takes over controlling and the system and lock(disable) the buttons on the controller. Voltage will be < 0,5V normal controller operation and the buttons are again released. So can the interface adapter stay connected without performing a function.
If the Aquarium(tank)-computer voltage under 0,5V the 0-10V interface is shut down and the pump can be operated manually. From 0.5V, the interface will take over control of the scheme. In the area of 0,5V-0,8V the pump is switched off. From ~ 0.8V starts the pump at the lowest level (20W) and run. At an increase of 0.5V will increase the level, also. So 1V = 20W ….. 9V = 230W.
At a higher input voltage remains the Speedy controller to the maximum setting are available and no longer increases. The interface adapter behaves as if the corresponding would push the button.