Right from the start, there’s a lot to love about the Orbit Marine. It’s simple, yet fully controllable. Thin and sleek, yet powerful and bright. It can do things you never thought an aquarium light could do – all programmed from the comfort of your couch.
By combining the industry’s first Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic LED spectrums with our innovative Ramp Timer Pro™ LED controller, Current USA offers a complete 24 hour aquarium lighting solution. Now you can simulate a gradual sunrise, sunset and customized moonlight like never before. Designed specifically for saltwater aquarium environments, the Orbit Marine is the perfect choice for marine aquarists at any level.
Featuring control and dynamic lighting aspects you’ll have to see to believe, there is almost no limit to what you can do. The Orbit Marine includes our powerful Ramp Timer Pro LED controller with wireless IR (infrared) remote, providing two independent light channels to program.
- 24 hour on/off time, ramp up and dim down duration (0-30 minutes)
- Minimum and maximum intensity (0-100%), color adjustment
- Adjustable moon light color, brightness and duration
- On-demand weather effects including cloud cover, storm with lightning and fading moonlight
Additional memory settings allow up to four customized lighting schedules you can access at any time with one touch. We’ve even pre-programmed two common lighting schedules and two coral acclimation modes to make it easy for your corals to adjust to their new lights. The backlit LCD screen is a thing of beauty, easy-to-read, and makes it simple to program using the IR remote.
Twice the spectrum, twice the effects
The Orbit Marine packs plenty of power thanks to the industry’s first Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic multi-chip LEDs. By incorporating two channels of dual color spectrums, we’ve created a light fixture producing eye popping colors with vibrant shimmer. The combination of 8,000K/12,000K white along with 445nm/460nm actinic blue creates the perfect spectrum for marine fish, inverts, live rock and corals to fluoresce like never before. Utilizing 120 degree lenses, the light spreads uniformly over your entire tank and color blends extremely well. Packaged in a sleek aluminum housing, the Orbit Marine is a brilliant lighting solution engineered for maximum tank enjoyment.
The perfect fit
Sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments for a wide variety of installations. Easy to install, you can always add additional fixtures to your tank and operate them using a single remote.
Low voltage, super safe LEDs
Low, 12V DC, IP65 rated LEDs, making them super safe for aquarium use. 120 degree dispersion angle for optimal spread and color blending.
Each Orbit Marine LED system Includes:
- 1 Orbit Marine LED fixture with attached adjustable docking mounts
- 1 Ramp Timer Pro with Wireless LED remote control
- 1 12V DC UL transformer
- Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic spectrums for vibrant color, growth and shimmer
- 24 hour gradual sunrise, sunset and moonlighting creates a natural rhythmic light cycle
- Slow ramp up prevents light shock, gently acclimates fish to bright LEDs
- Fully controllable, includes Ramp Timer Pro with wireless IR remote
- Thin, sleek aluminum housing
- Plug-and-play, easy to program, internal memory
- Adjustable docking mounts fit on a wide variety of aquarium sizes
- Low voltage, 12VDC and IP65 water resistant, safe for aquariums
||18" - 24"
||16.8 x 3.5 x 0.44
||36 Dual Daylight/36 Dual Actinic LEDs, 72 LEDs Total
||24" - 36"
||22.8 x 3.5 x 0.44
||48 Dual Daylight/48 Dual Actinic LEDs, 96 LEDs Total
||36" - 48"
||34.8 x 3.5 x 0.44
||72 Dual Daylight/72 Dual Actinic LEDs, 144 LEDs Total
||48" - 60"
||46.8 x 3.5 x 0.44
||96 Dual Daylight/96 Dual Actinic LEDs, 192 LEDs Total