The patented design allows it to Flip inside the tank simply by rotating the outer handle!
With a large soft cleaning pad on one side for daily maintenance and a Flip over to a stainless steel blade on the opposite side for removal of hard algae, it is all you will ever need to keep your glass crystal clear without ever reaching in the tank!
Flippers unique design maintains an upright orientation at all times for easy retrieval.
Flipper is made with the strongest rare earth magnets optimized for fresh or saltwater aquariums up to 1/2" (12mm) in thickness.
Each Flipper comes with 2 blades! One stainless steel blade to be used on Glass tanks only AND an ABS blade for use on Acrylic tanks!
It is the ONLY magnetic aquarium cleaner that does it ALL!!!
1) Is Flipping difficult? Flipping is Easy once you know how, but it does require you to follow the instructions. Flip in areas with low water currents and near the top of the tank where you have room to flip away from your rocks.
2) What is the maximum tank thickness Flipper can be used on? Flipper can be used on glass or acrylic tanks up to 12mm (1/2") thickness.
3) Will the metal blades rust and how long do they last? Metal blades are made with 316 stainless steel which is highly corrosion resistent. You can leave the Flipper in your tank and the blade should last for months depending on your use.
4) Does Flipper work on bowfront tanks? Yes!
5) Is Flipper the same as a Mag-Flip? No. Mag-Flip was made by another company using FL!PPER's patent license. Many months were spent perfecting the FL!PPER with stronger magnets, stainless steel blade and a more efficient scrubbing pad.