ELOS AQUA TEST KIT- CALCIUM
Calcium is the primary building block of corals, clams, calcareous algae and many other organisms that we grow in our aquarium. Without adequate supplies of calcium these organism will not flourish and will eventually waste away and die.
The ideal value of calcium for a marine aquarium is between 380-450 mg/Lt (ppm) and for planted freshwater aquarium 100 mg/Lt (ppm). Because of the importance of calcium it is necessary to keep the proper calcium level inside our marine aquariums by testing it with an accurate test kit.
ELOS AquaTest Ca, as well as all the other titrimetric test kit of this line, offer very high accuracy thanks to several procedures including: calibrated lab droppers with consistent and predefined drops of 0.03 ml each, NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples to validate reagents and strict stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the freshest production batch available.
- High quality system: one powder reagent and two liquids!
- Standard sensibility: 25 ppm of Calcium ions.
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples.
- "C" reagent available as separate sales unit.
- High number of test per kit: up to 40-50 test depending on Ca level.
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kits are based on Toxic Reagents.