The Inland Craft DB-100 diamond band saw features power, durability, and precision while allowing you to cut different lines, shapes, and curves in dozens of different materials.
Powerful, DC permanent magnet motor with built in speed control, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm.
Five part spring-loaded tension system is molded into the frame and insures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup, and perfect tracking hour after hour. The spring-loaded tension system acts like a shock absorber to protect and enhance blade life.
- Coolant system provides a continuous, regulated flow of clean coolant to the diamond band saw blade, keeping your blade properly lubricated while you saw.
- Integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty coolant away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw.
- Upper drip guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
- Frame, cover, and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural grade thermoplastic. Interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability.
- Rigid and quiet. The molded plastic housing absorbs and deadens sawing and motor sounds for quiet operation. Plastic construction makes it extremely light weight, easy to handle and portable.
- Large work surface is 9″ x 10″ and corrosion resistant.
- Included BladeSert blade guide provides blade support at the point of sawing and helps keep blade tracking straight and true for maximum control and more accurate cuts.
- Includes one 37.7″ stainless steel, diamond band saw blade designed for sawing glass, stone, tile, ceramic, shells and more.
- Suitable for use as a fragging saw to cut stony corals, soft corals, and live rock (this is the replacement model of DFS-100 ReefKeeper, No. 91060).
- DB-100 diamond band saws come with a one-year warranty (90-day warranty when used in a saltwater setting).