DI Resin is necessary to reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) to zero and is the last stage of an RO/DI unit. Resin is sold in economical bulk bags as well as single use pouches. The resin is designed to be used with one of our refillable DI cartridges. This refillable design saves a small fortune over proprietary sealed cartridges.
Color Changing Mixed Bed DI Resin
- Changes Color from Blue to Brown as the media is exhausted.
- 1.5 Gallon (7LBS) - Fills 6 standard 10" refillable cartridges
- 1.25 lbs. - Fills 1 standard 10" refillable cartridge
- Vacuum packed in foil-lined 4mm Mylar bags to preserve quality (see Full Details for more info)
- 2 year shelf life (unopened)