New: All BRS RO/DI systems have been recently been updated to reflect the latest in reverse osmosis technology with updated filters, components and design updates. The redesign also makes system selection much easier. The new Value and new Universal systems are now both capable of treating for chloramines and chlorine.
Value systems: Designed to be compact, portable, upgradeable and most importantly affordable.
Universal systems: Designed to be best in industry filtration for chloramines, chlorine and well water as well as covers the widest array of contaminates. The ideal solution if you simply want to know you have the best filtration available.
The standard value model is the most affordable, produces pristine zero TDS water perfect for the reef aquarium and is completely upgradeable for the future.
4 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 1 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
- BRS 1 Micron Universal Carbon Block (35,000 Gallons Chlorine / 3,500 Gallons Chloramines)
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Pre-filled Single Deionization (DI) stage with refillable cartridge
Parts Bag Includes:
- Filter wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Chrome faucet connector with adapter rings to make a non-permanent connection to kitchen sink
- Utility sink/garden hose adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Insta-Test Free & Total Chlorine Strips to test water for proper filter replacement
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft Each of Blue, Red and Black Tubing
- All BRS Value Reverse Osmosis units exclusively feature NSF-certified BRS Universal Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, NSF-certified Purtrex depth sediment filters and American made NSF-certified DOW reverse osmosis membranes
- Includes Total and Free Chlorine test strips to help identify if your city is using chlorine or chloramines
- Limited Lifetime Warranty which includes unlimited support via chat, phone or email with our WQA certified customer service staff.
- Dimensions: 16" x 6.25" x 15.5"