Chemi-clean removes red, black, blue-green and methane (bubble) producing algae from marine aquariums. It's completely safe for use in all reef tanks, invertebrates, desirable macro algae, nitrifying bacteria and fish.
Chemi-clean is a safe and effective red slime eliminator that works through oxidation. Chemi-clean will remove red slime from your live rock, live coral, and live sand. Chemi-clean is manufactured using only the highest quality ingredients. It's a simple-to-use liquid.only one drop of Chemi-clean per one gallon of water. It eliminates red slime within 48 hours, restoring and maintaining the natural beauty of your aquarium. Chemi-clean prevents growth of red slime on live coral, live sand, and live rocks. Chemi-clean oxidizes organic sludge, and promotes ideal enzyme balance.
1. Remove all chemical filtration (Chemi-pure, Chemi-pure Elite, carbon, etc.)
2. Turn off protein skimmer, ozonizer, uv sterilizer.
3. Use air pump with an airstone for upkeep of oxygen. THIS IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT.
4. Use one drop per gallon, wait 48 hours. It is imperative that you take into account water displacement of sand, rock and filter when dosing!
5. Perform a minimum 20% water change, then add back your chemical filtration (Chemi-pure, Chemi-pure Elite, carbon, etc.) and let filter run for 24 hours.
6. Turn on protein skimmer, ozonizer, uv sterilizer. Repeat if necessary starting with step 1.
*Disclaimer - We are not liable and cannot be held responsible for improper use of Chemi-clean.