The Mako offers the following features:
- High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
- 2-micron chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter or our exclusive chlorine and chloramine-removal filters
- High flow / high rejection TFC membrane
- High-efficiency color-changing DI cartridge
- 160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges
- In-Line TDS meter (click here for more information)
- Solid Aluminum "no-rust" metal mounting bracket
- Clear 10" filter cartridge housings.
AquaFX builds each reverse osmosis water purifier unit by hand. This enables us to build your RO or RO/DI unit to your specifications; even our standard units are built to order. Our attention to detail, outstanding customer service, and years of experience come though with each unit. Our staff consists of engineers, digital media folks, students and more.
AquaFX, a division of Aqua Engineering & Equipment, Inc. has been a recognized leader in the production of high quality reverse osmosis and decolonization (RO/DI) units for over a decade!
Reverse Osmosis units manufactured by AquaFX are seen in many industries in need for high end water filters including bio-technology, Hospitals, Universities, Autoclave steam sterilizers, and Hydroponics to name a few. We are very proud and continuously strive to achieve the best in customer service and technology.
Visit our library, there are many interesting and informative articles. A well informed person is our BEST customer! Feel free to suggest any articles you would like to see regarding water filtration, water purification, or reverse osmosis.
All systems include quick connect fittings, a shut off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and your choice of a feed adaptor. Main product image shown with Chloramine Blaster (NH2CL) Upgrade (Not included in standard configuration).