The AquaFX™ Pump Mounted Line has been developed to bring you a state of Reverse Osmosis efficiency that has never before been realized. We start with the best, DOW Sheeted ‘Aqua Engineering & Equipment’ RO Membrane which offers the highest rejection rate of any RO element available, hands down. All RO membranes will perform better when met with higher pressures, our membranes also apply to this simple principle. By increasing feed pressures, we are able to minimize TDS as it leaves the RO membrane, which will in turn help your DI last up to twice as long. This efficient approach to RO, paired along with our Premium Mixed Bed DI Resin allows for greatest filter life, along with the cleanest laboratory grade water money can buy.
The AquaFX™ Pump Mounted Barracuda is available in a few standard flow rates, including 50 or 100 GPD with our single membrane systems, and up to 200 GPD with our Twin RO Membrane setups. We even offer high flowing pumps now for the 300 GPD Systems.
AquaFX™ Systems are equipped with the finest accoutrements that can be found worldwide. Starting with a panel mounted (0-160psi) Pressure Gauge that can gauge operating pressures in addition to indicating a clogged pre-filter situation. AquaFX™ incorporation of an Aluminum bracket truly shows that we are intended to be in a salt heavy environment, and is used in order to prevent any rusting or spotting on the mounting bracket. Keeping pace with your water production, we integrate the prefect selection of pre-filters to assure as little clogging, with as much flow as possible. Under sizing Micron ratings on filters can severely hinder a systems flow, performance and efficiency.
• Aqua Engineering & Equipment Membranes use DOW TFC Material and boast a 98%+ stabilized rejection rating.
• Pump Mounted systems can produce 50, 100, 200 and now even 300 Gallons per Day
• Systems are hand built in the USA by AquaFX™
• Clear Canisters housings, Oil Filled Pressure gauge, Aluminum brackets, Quick connect fittings and Hose Adaptor are all standard items for pump mounted systems.
• Pre-filtration selection allows for greatest flow with least amount of filter changes. Under sizing Micron ratings can lead to excessive filter changes.