1. All Livestock Sales Are Final.
1. Customers must also follow the Live Guarantee guidelines or the customer assumes responsibility for the loss or damaged livestock.
2. If the customer is not at home to receive a livestock package, they will assume responsibility for the livestock.
3. If the customer requests a local pickup at the location agreed upon and they do not pick up the item, they are held responsible for lost livestock.
4. Refer to GTC for our livestock guarantee.
5. If livestock must be accolimated to Vaquatics fish tanks or holding tanks there is a 1 week hold period on the livestock. If the customer makes the decision to remove the livestock prior the 1 week regulation Vaquatics, LLC has in place the party, customer, assumes any and responsibilities for the livestock.
2. All other items carry a 30 day guarantee.
- Returned items must be sent back to us in new and unused condition in the original packaging along with all accessories, warranty cards, manuals, software, cables, etc.
- We cannot accept returns of products once they have been opened. We recommend that before opening each product please check its packaging and label carefully to be sure you received the correct product and version. If the product has its original packaging and seal is still intact, you may return the product to us within 30 days from purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges). Return shipping to us is at your own expense.
- If the item is defective, the item can be exchanged, store credit issued or refunded in full less the shipping costs to and from the customer once the item is evaluated by one of our technicians.
- Metal Halide, T-5 and Power compact bulbs that are used cannot be returned, unless they are deemed defective by the manufacture, then we will ensure that a new bulb is shipped from the manufacture.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments including defective items.
- All products returned to us must be accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by us within 30 days of your original invoice date.
- All special order items are not refundable unless defective.
Any special order items not shipped to the customer or to Vaquatics, LLC facilities that is canceled by the customer is subject to a 15% restocking fee and any shipping costs incurred for the shipping to and from by Vaquatics, LLC or the customer.
- On any items that qualify for free shipping, the customer is responsible for the Return Shipping.
- We are unable to accept returns of Digital Aquatics, Neptune Systems, Vertex Aquaristik, Aqua Illumination (AI), EcoTech Marine or Seneye products once the manufacturer’s packaging seals have been broken.