EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w G2 LED Light Fixtures Information
Like us on Facebook and get an additional 5% off of your order!
The second generation of EcoTech Marine’s award-winning Radion XR30w line
The next-evolution Radion XR30w LED lighting system uses EcoTech’s new TIR lens and the latest Cree XT-E LEDs to achieve greater PAR ratings and improve efficiency.
Radion XR30w G2 Features
More PAR, More Efficient
- Thirty-two high-quality LEDs representing five colors and five channels
- Seamless integration with the existing EcoSmart Live web-based controller platform
- The same modularity found in the first-generation Radion XR30w and the new Radion XR30w Pro, enabling upgrades and backward compatibility within the entire Radion line
The Radion XR30w G2’s increased efficiency allows it to provide 57-percent higher peak PAR and 47-percent higher average PAR – while retaining the award-winning full-spectrum output found in the first generation of the Radion XR30w.
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
- 32 energy-efficient LEDs
- New water-resistant cooling fan
- Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
- Output optimized for PAR
- Wide light spread
- Minimal color banding
- Fully upgradeable
- Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
- Capacitive touch exterior controls
- Revolutionary heat sink design
- Switching power supply
- Evolving software and firmware
- Smart multi-light wireless functionality
- Easy import and export of saved modes
- Real-time clock
- Multiple light period programmable
- Max Wattage of Lighting: 145 Watts
- Max Wattage of LED Channels: 130 Watts
*Specifications and modes subject to change
- WHITE: 8 Cree XT-E Cool White (5W each)
- RED: 4 Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red (3W each)
- GREEN: 4 Cree XP-E Green (3W each)
- BLUE: 8 Cree XP-E Blue (3W each)
- ROYAL BLUE: 8 Cree XT-E Royal Blue (5W each)
*All wavelengths are the peak emitted
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.
Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac and Windows), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on a computer or tablet with an internet connection. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.
Note: A Radion must be connected via USB to a computer running the Connection Manager in order to control your lights from the web.